Report on Republic Day celebrations Jr.KG & Sr.KG
“Freedom in mind, Faith in our heart, Memories in our souls. Let’s salute the Nation on Republic Day”
The students celebrated a special assembly for the Republic Day virtually in the online sessions on Tuesday, 25th January 2022.. An effort was taken to explain to students the significance of the Republic Day of India and make it fun for them by celebrating it in a student-friendly manner.
On this day it is an opportunity to inspire the tiny tots about the pride of our country’s rich legacy, history, and the value of freedom and celebrates the date on which the Constitution of India came into effect.
- The students were informed about the brave soldiers and the precious contribution of great freedom fighters
- The importance for the same was conveyed through the PPT.
- The students also said the pledge along with the teachers
- The students also watched a video of Raghav Malpani, a student of Sr. KG, where he played the patriotic song on piano.
- The students also sang the National anthem “Jana, Gana Mana.”
The different creative activities like making of:
- Tricolour flowers: with 2 strips of each colour paper – orange, green, and white. Students folded the stripes into half and pasted. Once the six petals were ready, they got them together and pasted in a circle.
- Tricolour boat with 3 strips of paper – orange, green, and white. Students folded the strips into half and were placed it in the toothpick one after the other to showcase their own tri colour boat with a flag on top.
- Popsicle stick soldier with ice cream sticks, with a circle cut-out for the face, black colour semi-circle cut-out for soldier’s helmet. Jute rope or thread was used to make the hands. Students painted the 3 popsicle sticks with a little bit of black for the shoes of the soldiers.
The students enjoyed the Republic Day Celebrations with great enthusiasm and joy. Thus, Republic Day teaches us to live in unity and peace.