Admissions – Senior School
The Vikhe Patil Memorial School administration prides itself in being able to create a transparent, efficient, clean as well as systematic admission process that has been perfected over time and adheres to all norms laid out by the Government as well as CBSE. Fee Structure
Procedures & Things to be Noted
Admissions to Grade 11
- The Notification is published on the school website in the month of May after the CBSE Board results are declared.
- The admission forms are available on the school website in the month of May for the Science & Commerce Stream.
- The intake for each stream is 50.
- Parents to submit the complete online form in the month of May as per the Notification.
- The primary focus is on the score in Maths & Science at the time of admission in the Science & Commerce stream.
- Admission is granted on the merit basis.
- The list of short listed and wait listed candidates are displayed on the Notice Board.
Admissions to Grade 9,10 & 12
- There is no online submission of application.
- The candidates have to apply through a written application.
- Depending on the vacancies, the candidates are called for the Entrance test.
- As per the CBSE Bye-laws the direct admission for Std IX, X & XII is based on the subject combination, Registration number of CBSE and transfer from CBSE to CBSE schools.
- Prior approval is to be taken from CBSE for the admission to the above classes.