Admissions Junior School
The Vikhe Patil Memorial School administration prides itself in being able to create a transparent, efficient, clean as well as systematic admission process that has been perfected over time and adheres to all norms laid out by the Government as well as CBSE procedures. Fee Structure
Procedures & Things to be Noted
Admissions to Junior KG
- The Notification of the Admission is published in the month of November on the school website.
- An advertisement of the admission is published in the Newspaper, one day before the link made available for filling the online form. The admission forms are available on the school website in the first week of December.
- Parents submit the complete online form in the first week of December as per the Notification.
- The admission of Jr. KG is based on the Lottery System. The Lottery is declared in the third week of December.
- After the Lottery process, the list of shortlisted candidates is displayed on the Notice board.
Admissions to Grade 2-8
- The Notification is published on the school website in the month of March.
- Allotment of seats is subject to vacancies.
- The admission forms are available on the school website in the month of March.
- Parents to submit the complete online form in the month of April as per the Notification.
- Entrance test to be conducted in the month of April. The admission is then granted based on vacancies available and the performance in the entrance test.
- Admission is granted on the merit basis.
- The preference is given to the Transfer cases and then to the local candidates.
- The list of short listed and wait listed candidates’ are displayed on the Notice Board.